If you’re after a reliable, friendly and competitively priced building and construction company, look no further.
Established over 15 year ago, Cooper Construction remains a family owned company based in Witney, serving the whole of Oxfordshire, proudly delivering all aspects of construction. Our operation covers Oxford, Abingdon, Thame, Berkshire, Gloucestershire, Buckinghamshire and surrounding areas.
From extensions on residential properties through to multi million pound developments on schools and public projects, Cooper Construction do not see building as a means to an end, but a passion running through every staff member. A strong team of management and dedicated team of craftsmen including Bricklayers, Ground Workers, Carpenters, Roofers, Plasterers and Plumbers, all with many years experience, earn the company a strong and deserved reputation for the highest standards of quality and service.
To achieve these standards, everything we do is built on a foundation of openness and trust, ensuring that every project is meticulously planned and executed on time and on budget.
The key to our success has been not to stretch our resources too far, and we have chosen to carry out the majority of our work within the local area, only occasionally going further afield when existing clients or architects have requested us to do so. With the majority of our work being within the local area, it has helped establish very strong trading relationships with local suppliers, sub-contractors and merchants which means we can pass on extremely competitive rates to all our customers.
Here’s what Cooper Construction has to offer:
Residential click here
- New build projects
- Renovation projects
- Extension and home improvement projects
Commercial click here
- Public sector
- Private sector
Why choose Cooper Construction?
2. Our team – Cooper Construction is a family business with a wealth of knowledge and experience applied to every project.
3. Our credentials – all work is carried out to the highest levels of quality, and as members of the Federation of Master Builders we are accredited by the UK’s leading construction trade.
4. Your budget – whether a project is large or small we can deliver the best possible results at competitive rates to help our customers maximise the best return on their investment.
5. Your deadline – using the best team and meticulous planning we can deliver the highest standards to agreed deadlines, ensuring your project is completed on time.